[jsdl-wg] my view on execution user and group

William Lee wwhl at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu Mar 31 04:07:35 CST 2005

I agree with Chris. I would even suggest put the POSIX user ID and
group ID elements in the <application-executable/> (If that's what we
have decided to call) section than the wrapping <application/> section,
because it's quite 'binary job' specific.

William

--- William Lee @  London e-Science Centre, Imperial College London --