[jsdl-wg] JSDL v0.9.5-01

Ali Anjomshoaa ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Thu Mar 31 04:12:53 CST 2005

Many thanks for this Michel, heroic effort.

The "pen" goes to Andreas, who is now safely in Japan (it seems the movies
on the flight were better than I thought! But then I'm very conservative -
don't even have a TV!)

Steve, when you surface, can you please check out the schema(s) and
example below and see if you're happy. I hope you have time, if not, let
us know.

Anyone else, please go for it :)

Cheers and take care,

Ali

--

        Ali Anjomshoaa
        Mayfield Road                   E-mail: ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
        Edinburgh EH9 3JZ               Phone:  + 44 (0) 131 651 3388
        United Kingdom                  Fax:    + 44 (0) 131 650 6555