[jsdl-wg] JSDL: GGF13 plans

Ali Anjomshoaa ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 10:14:22 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

We have 4 sessions booked for GGF13 - details below.

These will be technical meetings where we'll discuss the guts of the spec
and schema. We are finishing v1.0 for release in the weeks following
GGF13.

  If you are attending GGF13, please please read the spec and schema
  and come to contribute. Latest versions at:

https://forge.gridforum.org/docman2/ViewCategory.php?group_id=122&category_id=0

Introductory material on JSDL is restricted only to the very start of
Session 1.

We already have a list of issues to discuss, but, if you have any new
issues please let us know on the list prior to GGF13 if you can.
Discussion of new issues at GGFs is always difficult, so please give the
group and the authors the chance to digest your comments and issues by
posting them to the list at the earliest opportunity.

Look forward to seeing you all in Seoul.

Cheers and take care,

Ali

GGF13 AGENDA
============

Tuesday 15th Mar
----------------
Session 1: 15:00 - 16:30
------------------------
- 30 minutes - What is JSDL? What is in the scope of the specification
- 30 minutes - Review Tracker issues
- 30 minutes - Note new issues and prioritize for next sessions

Session 2: 17:00 - 18:30
------------------------
- Work on the tasks and issues identified

Wednesday 16th Mar
------------------
Session 3: 13:30 - 15:00
------------------------
- Continue to work on the tasks and issues identified

Session 4: 15:30 - 17:00
- 60 minutes - finish working on the tasks and issues identified
- 30 minutes - Wrap up and schedule next steps and meetings

--

        Ali Anjomshoaa
        Mayfield Road                   E-mail: ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
        Edinburgh EH9 3JZ               Phone:  + 44 (0) 131 651 3388
        United Kingdom                  Fax:    + 44 (0) 131 650 6555