[jsdl-wg] Question on file stage-in (fwd)

Steve McGough asm at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu Jun 9 08:56:02 CDT 2005

JSDL 1.0 does not support conditionals. These were removed (in their
last form - profiles) from the JSDL spec at GGF 13.

It is a subject we wish to re-visit this post JSDL 1.0 release.

steve..

Andrew Grimshaw wrote:

>All,
>Is there a way to do condition statements in JSDL, in other words the
>implementation that is "executing" the JSDL can choose which of several
>options?
>
>Andrew

Dr A. Stephen McGough
Research Associate,   Imperial College London,  Department of Computing,
180 Queen's Gate,    London SW7 2BZ, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8310                        fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024
Assistant Warden,  Brabazon House,  Pimlico,   5 Moreton Street,  London
SW1V 2PN, UK       tel: +44 (0)207-828-4733     fax: +44 (0)207-233-8105