[jsdl-wg] One Last Batch of Technical Queries

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Jun 3 05:48:49 CDT 2005

I'll pass on the x86 and URI questions.

	:
>> Resources Element Definition (5.4.1.1)
>>    Do we need to say anything about what it means to satisfy the whole
>>    set of elements? (I think we just need to say that the Resources
>>    element is satisfied when all of its contained resource requirements
>>    are satisfied.)
>

> Yes, I would support this logical AND semantics.

This is fine.

>>    Do we need to say anything about what happens when you have both
>>    Total and Individual elements? (I think not...)
>

> Well, both have to be satisfied, otherwise the whole Resources element
> will not be satisfied. So I'd recommend mentioning this.

What I had in mind here was saying that both Individual and Total
elements may appear in the same Resources element. If Individual and
Total elements of the same type appear together then the relation
Individual_Y x TotalResourcesCount = Total_Y must hold.

--
Andreas Savva
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd