[jsdl-wg] Issues for todays phone conference

Karl Czajkowski karlcz at univa.com
Tue Apr 12 08:45:03 CDT 2005

Yes, staging is an interesting problem.  One approach would be to have
read/write/execute rights (implied or indicated) for stage-in files
and leave it to the consumer to know if posix identity of the job
process is important to implement these rights.

For GRAM, we perform the staging "as" the target execution user, so
we'd be covered with the current proposal, I think... :-)

karl

On Apr 12, Donal K. Fellows loaded a tape reading:

--
Karl Czajkowski
karlcz at univa.com