[jsdl-wg] RE: [drmaa-wg] making a custom file path for output

Karl Czajkowski karlcz at univa.com
Wed Apr 6 07:50:51 CDT 2005

I should have added, in trying to understand the relationship between
variable substitution and term referencing that Ali is implying: is it
really better to try to reference elements from outside the JSDL
document and "override" their values than to embed some reference
language in the values?  What would go in the JSDL doc itself?  Empty
or dummy values? Or am I missing the point entirely?

karl

On Apr 06, Karl Czajkowski loaded a tape reading:

--
Karl Czajkowski
karlcz at univa.com