[jsdl-wg] RE: Some comments on the Schema & first draft of XSD v.1.0

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 24 07:43:11 CST 2004

Steve,

> We need to point as many of these out as possible to whoever has the
> pen (Andreas?)

Yes, I have the pen until the next teleconference. We should make a list
of inconsistencies; they would make a good review item for the next
teleconf. I'll pick up as many as I see on the list.

I agree that in general the pseudo schema from the document should take
precendence (unless it's broken) since that is what we worked on during
the f2f.

Andreas