[jsdl-wg] Latest Schema

A Stephen McGough asm100 at doc.ic.ac.uk
Thu Dec 16 08:37:57 CST 2004

Andreas Savva wrote:

>Not related to the last call's discussion but at the F2F we "[a]greed to
>"Description" as a general element to be inherited by all elements. Work in
>the schema."

OK, this should be done now.

>And before I forget (again): In DataStaging the CreationFlag is not
>optional.  Therefore CreationFlagEnumeration should also include a value for
>DontOverwrite (couldn't think of a better name). (This is a spec issue not a
>schema one.)

I've added "dontOverwrite" to the list of CreationFlagEnumeration.

steve..

Dr A. Stephen McGough
Research Associate,   Imperial College London,  Department of Computing,
180 Queen's Gate,    London SW7 2BZ, UK
tel: +44 (0)207-594-8310                        fax: +44 (0)207-581-8024
Assistant Warden,  West Wing,  Beit Hall,  Imperial College,
Prince Consort Road, London, SW7 2BB            tel: +44 (0)207-594-9910