[jsdl-wg] Latest Schema

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Dec 16 03:34:20 CST 2004

Steve:

Not related to the last call's discussion but at the F2F we "[a]greed to
"Description" as a general element to be inherited by all elements. Work in
the schema."

There is a type definition for 'description' and "JobIdentification -
Description" uses it but it's not used in other places, e.g,
Profile, Application, OperatingSystem, FileSystem.

And before I forget (again): In DataStaging the CreationFlag is not
optional.  Therefore CreationFlagEnumeration should also include a value for
DontOverwrite (couldn't think of a better name). (This is a spec issue not a
schema one.)

Andreas