[jsdl-wg] Re: XSD Schema

Andreas Savva andreas.savva at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 11 00:10:40 CST 2005

Jon, Ali

I uploaded the last xsd that Steve sent out (Dec 16) and changed the file
type from 'Plain text' to 'Other binary'. Now the default behaviour will be
to download rather than display.

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/jsdl-wg/document/jsdl.xsd/en/4

(I had initially uploaded the xsd with file type 'Plain Text' thinking that
to be the 'right' file type. Anyway, I guess the 'simplest' way to get a
plain text file off gridforge is to use the [Mail] function and mail it to
yourself.)

Andreas