[jsdl-wg] Re: XSD Schema

Ali Anjomshoaa ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
Mon Jan 10 06:28:20 CST 2005

Hi Jon,

Happy New Year to you.

apologies for the delay in replying. First day of the year back at work. I
don't know what's going on there with GridForge. The latest version of the
schema that I have is from Steve on the 16th Dec. You can get it from the
mailing list at:

http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/jsdl-wg/2004/12/msg00021.html

Cheers,

Ali

--

        Ali Anjomshoaa
        Mayfield Road                   E-mail: ali at epcc.ed.ac.uk
        Edinburgh EH9 3JZ               Phone:  + 44 (0) 131 651 3388
        United Kingdom                  Fax:    + 44 (0) 131 650 6555