[Isod-rg] ISOD-RG draft document on BCP in Infrastructure Services Provisioning

Yuri Demchenko y.demchenko at uva.nl
Wed Feb 15 09:04:42 EST 2012

Hello Everybody,

Thank you all who responded with commitment to contribute.

I have uploaded the initial draft document to GridForge at
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/go/doc16395?nav=1
and also attached for your convenience.

You can access it from the ISOD-RG project homepage (go to Documents)
https://forge.ogf.org/sf/projects/isod-rg

Please upload your contribution, send to the list or send to me or to
Chin. We will next integrate it in the main document.

I hope to have update early next week.

Please, also check the proposed Infrastructure services definition.
Current text in some way summarises our discussion at OGF32 and OGF33,
but we need still agree on it as this is a central point of our research
activity.

Looking forward to your contribution and discussion.

Regards,

Yuri