[Isod-rg] ISOD-RG draft document on BCP in Infrastructure Services Provisioning (provis.)

Yuri Demchenko y.demchenko at uva.nl
Wed Feb 8 12:39:39 EST 2012

Dear ISOD-RG members,

Attached is an initial draft of the first ISOD-RG document on BCP with
provisional title "On-Demand Infrastructure Services Provisioning Best
Practices".

One of the main contribution to this document will be done from the ISOD
workshops we hold in connection with the the ISOD-RG meetings.

We agreed at the last meeting to combine this document with the use
cases. This is something that we need to add to current draft and
discuss at the next meeting.

Please provide your suggestions and contribution.

 From our side we will contact potential contributors from the ISOD-RG
workshops.

Organising an ISOD-RG presence at the GridForge or other document
storage is under way.

Best Regards and hope to get sufficient contribution for the discussion
at the next meeting at OGF34.

ISOD-RG chairs
Yuri Demchenko
Chin Guok