[Isod-rg] OGF ISOD-RG use case document

Joan A. Garcia-Espin joan.antoni.garcia at i2cat.net
Tue Sep 20 04:47:00 CDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm glad to see discussion here!
My view is that generic infrastructure services for the cloud cannot
be limited to the commonly known IaaS/PaaS/SaaS concepts. *aaS in the
IT world don't really mind about the network, or it does using the
maxim "bandwidth is cheap". Hence, we should discuss how to
incorporate the 'network' into these paradigms. As an example, the
work done in the NSI-wg can serve as the basis for dynamic network
infrastructure services for the cloud.

Best regards,
--
Joan A. García-Espín