[Isod-rg] Draft agenda and Call for contribution - ISOD-RG meeting at OGF33 (19-21 September 2011, Lyon, France)

Yuri Demchenko y.demchenko at uva.nl
Tue Aug 30 07:45:15 CDT 2011

Hello Everybody,

We requested 3 sessions for the ISOD-RG meeting at OGF33 in Lyon with
preferable dates 20 and 21 September (Tuesday and Wednesday).

ISOD workshop will have 2 sessions of which one is planned as industry
track and one as research and PhD presentations. However we can be flexible.

Following successful experience of OGF32 meeting where had interesting
presentation and discussion on OpenStack, in Lyon we have confirmed
presentation by OpenNebula team.

The draft agenda is appended below.

There are few available slot. If you are interested to present, please
send let us know or post your idea/offer to the list.

Hope on interesting meeting at OGF33.

Regards,

Yuri

Draft Agenda

ISOD-RG meeting at OGF33 (19-21 September 2011, Lyon, France)
Provisional date - 20 or 21 September 2011

Session 1: ISOD workshop special session on Industry developments on
Cloud based Infrastructure services

1. Introduction, goal, ISOD-RG focus
2. OpenNebula (TBC)
3. Industry presentation on Cloud infrastructure (2 slots)
3.1. Lyatiss
3.2. Free slot - TBC
4. EU Projects presentations - TBC

Session 2: ISOD Workshop special session on Research on Cloud
Infrastructure Services Provisioning

2.1. Dynamic Access Control Infrastructure (DACI) for on-demand
provisioned Cloud Infrastructures - C.Ngo, UvA
2.2. Intercloud: the computer is in the network - R.Strijkers, UvA
2.3. Free slot - Research presentation on ISOD aspects - TBC

Session 3: ISOD RG deliverables and progress

3.1. ISOD RG Status update
3.2. Initial contribution Use cases
3.3. Initial contribution Best current practice in ISOD and Cloud IaaS