[Isod-rg] OGF ISOD-RG use case document

Chin Guok chin at es.net
Tue Aug 23 09:23:55 CDT 2011

Hi Alex,

Thanks for looking over the document.

Currently the document should be considered as a pre-draft.  My goal was
to get an initial skeleton outline for folks to look at and see if they
think it would be useful.  If we want to take a whole different approach
and start the document from scratch, I'm fine with that.

As for the contents of the document, some of it was discussed in the
ISOD-RG sessions, but the aim is to have a document that encompasses the
ideas/experiences of folks that work or have interest in this area.

I hope that helps clarify your questions.

I am completely open to suggestions/comments on the document.

Thanks!

- Chin