[Isod-rg] OGF ISOD-RG use case document

Alexander Willner willner at cs.uni-bonn.de
Mon Aug 22 11:04:10 CDT 2011

Hi Chin,

> I'm open to suggestions and very much welcome anyone who wants to
> contribute to the document.

Thank you for your contributions. I'd a short look at and have the following questions/comments:

1. I wouldn't use abbreviations in titles - explain them the first time you're using them instead.
2. What is the main purpose of this document? Is it a result of discussions that took place at the last ISOD-RG session?

Best regards, Alex