[Ipg-discuss] [gfsg] Fwd: [EEF-members] federated identity system for scientific collaborations : workshop at CERN

Alan Sill Alan.Sill at ttu.edu
Wed Feb 9 10:32:45 CST 2011

As a suggestion, could this be co-located with and/or planned with the EUGridPMA face-to-face meeting May 11-13, 2011 already scheduled?

This is closely related to topics already being discussed in detail by the IGTF.

Thanks,
Alan

On Feb 9, 2011, at 10:23 AM, Steven Newhouse wrote:

> FYI

Alan Sill, Ph.D
Senior Scientist, High Performance Computing Center
Adjunct Professor of Physics, TTU

VP of Standards
Open Grid Forum