[INFOD-WG] Status of spec

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Sun May 6 09:26:15 CDT 2007

Hi,

We have had a few list minute problems. Currently I have a small query
about 5.11 (see below) and Ronny has noticed that the WSDL for the
notifications has been overlooked. I don't want to release the document
while it has such an omission. Is Vijay around to fix this quickly - if
not does anybody feel compeent to provide the missing WSDL.

Note that I have to provide a report for the data area meeting on Monday
at 16:00 (UTC+1) and I would much prefer to say that we have resubmitted
the document rather than saying that we are about to do so! Can we make
it?

Steve