[INFOD-WG] Chapter 1 changes

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Fri Mar 9 16:31:45 CST 2007

Hi,

I have finally started to work again on chapter 1. I am looking to make
the minimal chnages to nomenclature. I find that by saying that
operations such as create (publisher) are with respect to the entity
rather than the external object then we have no problem with out choice
of verbs.

To avoid confuion I no longer class a subscription as a special entitity
- it is simply a subscription.

I thought again about the term resource for anything held in the
registry. I now think that this is confusing and would like to change it
to registry entry.

Further I will avoid the term INFOD objects but call them external
objects.

Comments please - especially if you object!

Steve