[INFOD-WG] Notification of publisher

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Fri Jul 27 10:27:55 CDT 2007

Ronny and I reviewed carefully the notification of publishers by the
registry. The notification is not complete enough and would require
publishers to use GetMetaData to determine the DataSource and the WSA of
the consumer. If I remember our intentions correctly we like to have the
notification to be self sufficient.

We can do this by adding the EPR of the DataSource and the WSA of the
consumers - one per consumer if there are several.

I will make an Wiki entry, which we could remove or update if there are
any objections. If you have an objection, please bring it up at the next
conference call.

Dieter
--

Oracle Email Signature Logo
Dieter Gawlick | Architect | 650.506.8706