[INFOD-WG] Faults

Fisher, SM (Steve) S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 2 09:58:38 CDT 2007

Ronny,

But as we have it the registry does not even have to try to explain why
it has ignored a message!

Are you also saying the mechanism to return a fault is quite different
from that to return a success message to the extent that it may not be
possible to send a faulyt but always possible to send a success message?

Steve