[INFOD-WG] [Fwd: WS-ResourceTransfer draft published]

Norman Paton norm at cs.man.ac.uk
Tue Sep 5 17:25:09 CDT 2006

I think there is an obvious answer to this, which is that you certainly
shouldn't care now, or at least you shouldn't rush to intercept this
emerging activity.

Brief history of specifications that support state (dates not checked):

- 2002: OGSI arrives.  2004 OGSI dies.
- 2004: WSRF arrives. 2006 WSRF dies.

Lesson: minimise explicit dependencies in your specifications, in
particular to proposals that support state.

Regards, Norman