[INFOD-WG] Stepping down as co-chair of INFOD

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Fri Oct 6 02:26:10 CDT 2006

Hi Susan,

I like to thank you very much for your work for the INFOD group. I like
to thank you especially your efforts to get the group started, to get
the group integrated into the GGF/OGF community and to establish the
tradition of the very successful F2F meeting. I am also glad to hear
that you like to continue to be involved.

Many thanks again

Dieter