[infod-wg] INFOD conference call on Thursday, March 30 2006 @ 8 am PST

Steve Fisher S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 30 08:24:04 CST 2006

On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 10:47:28PM +0100, Steve Fisher wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 28, 2006 at 09:46:47AM -0800, Dieter Gawlick wrote:
> >  You are invited to join the next INFOD conference call on Thursday,
> > March 30 2006 at 8 am PST
> >
> >        * Telephone numbers
> >           US/Canada:  +1-650-607-2253 , +1-888-967-2253
> >           APAC:  +61 2 8817 6100 , 1 800 222 712,
> >                    +800 9491 2777 (Australia toll-free)
> >           EMEA: +44 118 924 9000
> >
> >        * Conference Id: 750239
> >
> >        * Password: Brussels - 27877357
> >
> > Agenda:
> >
> >    * Review of updates and remaining issues of chapter 4 - please
> >      review the changes by Ronny ahead of time
> >    * Review new the updated list of goals
> >    * Review of pending action items
> >    * Review of unresolved items
> >    * Planing the next F2F
> >
> > If you are unable to attend the conference call please send comments to
> > the INFOD mailing list.
> >
> > Dieter
>
> I plan to get the new chapter 1 and 2 out (as a single chapter - probably).
>
> I will replace chapters 1 and 2 with my stuff in Ronnys document and
> check it back in as an update of the original (old) file.
>
> Steve

I have done this. The text is not complete yet as I have not received
any response to my questions form yesterday. I have shrunk the first 2
chapters to around 3.5 sides so it should make easy reading.

As we talk about constraints in the rest of the doc I have changed the
phrasing to use constrain and constraint instead of filter (and
filter) in the goals section. So any comments on the goals should
refer to those in version 16 of the doc and not to my e-mail.

I was unable to move Ronny's modified chapter 3 doc. This is probably
becuase it has been put in the review state. I would ask however that
comments are made on version 16 of the old doc!

https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/infod-wg/document/INFOD_Interfaces-draft/en/16

Note that I have not yet modified the "administrative name"

Steve