[infod-wg] Clarification

Steve Fisher S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Wed Mar 29 10:34:28 CST 2006

Hi,

Can somebody remind me please:

For each entity -e.g. create publisher we have the
PublisherDescription of type any. This is I preume for storing the
properties of the entity subject to the rules defined in the
corresponding vocab. So what is the CreatePropertyVocabularyInstance
doing? This is certainly in line with the property vocabs.

Why do we have both?

I have also noticed PublisherPolicy and PublisherProcess - do we
really need these in the base spec. They seem to be poorly defined at
the moment. If we need it can't it just be part of the property vocab?
and so not explicit in the specs?

Steve