[infod-wg] new version - v35

Ronny Fehling RONNY.FEHLING at ORACLE.COM
Mon Jun 5 23:34:26 CDT 2006

Hello,

Again, an updated version of the interface document.
1. Dieter and me did some revisions and found some minor errors in the document which have been corrected now.
2. 5.7 was updated to be complete and chapter 2&3 were made consistent with it.
3. 5.8 and 5.9 are completed as well.
4. Dieter has added 'DynamicConsumerConstraints' to the subscription and i have added some descriptive text to them. !!! PLEASE REVISE THIS ELEMENT AS IT IS NEW. IT IS BASED ON THE F2F DISCUSSIONS !!!!
5. therre have also been some questions that have popped up and need to be discussed. If anyone has an answer, please post it via email - otherwise we will discuss them on Thursday:
   a) XML section: do we need more helper functions?
   b) XML section: do we need more metadata functions?
   c) XML section: what imports to the xml document do we need to add?
   d) XML error section: the fault messages don't contain much description - similar to the wsn doc. Is this sufficient?
   e) we need to coherently distinguish between the following three elements:
        - xsd:string
        - { xsd:string }
        - { any }
      when do we need which?

Please find the latest version attached as GGF is not back up yet.

Ronny

(mailto:ronny.fehling at oracle.com) (http://www.oracle.com/)Ronny Fehling
Solutions Architect Manager
Oracle Strategic Development