[infod-wg] WSA

Steve Fisher S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Fri Feb 17 10:13:52 CST 2006

I see you have dumped some information in GridForge on WSA.

>From my reading it says: "Clients need to to have an implementation
that supports WS-Addressing when either (1) the service being invoked
is acessed via a WS-Addressing EndpointReference, ..."

As we plan for the registry to use EPRs this seems to imply that if we
use WSA then clients need to support WS-Addressing i.e. to be web
services. What has DAIS done about this?

I am wondering if we should use the tracker mechanism on grid forge to
deal with this kind of issue? I see that other groups use them
succesfully. See e.g.:

https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?aid=1377

Steve