[infod-wg] Minutes from 14 Sep telecon

Chris Kantarjiev chris.kantarjiev at oracle.com
Fri Sep 16 14:00:27 CDT 2005

steve f, cecile, arjun, vijay, abdeslem, chris (minutes)

regrets: dieter

- spec comments? there is a new version of the WSN spec, do we need to react?

- where is the new use case template that Dieter is working on?

- no change in the scenario/use case doc status

- Arjun will send a SensorNet use case to Steve to try to converge on a single
   format.

- Vijay has updated the glossary and will send it out; please give comments by
   next week's call so that it can be merged into the spec.

- Arjun has posted a slide for discussion about vocabularies;
   please review for discussion at the next meeting.

- What will the next F2F agenda be? Arjun suggests that we will
   dive down into the details of the interface calls: refining
   parameters and schemas. This implies that we need at least
   one use case to discuss concretely...

Next call in a week, please be prepared for a longer call!