[infod-wg] INFOD conference call on Thursday, December 1 2005 @ 8 am PST

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Tue Nov 29 13:30:51 CST 2005

  You are invited to join the next INFOD conference call on Thursday,
December 1 2005 at 8 am PST

        * Telephone numbers
           US/Canada:  +1-650-607-2253 , +1-888-967-2253
           APAC:  +61 2 8817 6100 , 1 800 222 712,
                    +800 9491 2777 (Australia toll-free)
           EMEA: +44 118 924 9000

        * Conference Id: 750239

        * Password: Brussels - 27877357

Agenda:

    * Review closure of action item 53
    * Review and resolve remaining action items - everyone is urged to
      review the */Current Actions /*document and provide the group with
      a status report of their assigned actions.

If any of your actions is due and you are unable to attend the
conference call please send a note to the INFOD mailing list describing
the status and the resolution date for your item(s).

The next conference is scheduled for Thursday, December 8, 2005. This
conference call will start at 10 am PST and my last for up to three
hours. We will review the the Interface Specifications. Please start
your review ASAP.

The conference call on Thursday, December 15 will be focused on the
review of the use cases. This conference call starts at our normal time
- 8 am PST - and my last up to 2 hours.

Dieter