[infod-wg] Action 49

Steve Fisher S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 03:08:49 CST 2005

On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 01:31:16AM -0500, Ronny Fehling wrote:
> If I can add my two cents I would vote for 'RouteLog'.
> 'History' is generally an interpretation of events, which we shouldn't do. 'Log' is much more neutral.
> 'Route' alone could be misinterpreted.
>
> Ronny

Ronny,

Thanks for the suggestion. Other words which came to mind are "trail",
"track" and "path". As "trail" is often associated with audit trail
this might carry the right connotations without further qualification.

So I would now suggest either Trail or RouteLog

Does anybody have any further input?

Steve