[infod-wg] FW: Conferece call on Wednesday

Djaoui, A (Abdeslem) A.Djaoui at rl.ac.uk
Fri May 6 04:49:30 CDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Djaoui, A (Abdeslem)
Sent: 05 May 2005 14:58
To: 'Dieter Gawlick'
Subject: RE: Conferece call on Wednesday

Dieter

Here is a first answer to the issues you raised yesterday.
>From yesterday's discussion:

In Section 1.3: "The OGSA profile or other resource management service
will be used to describe such requirements".

Before I rephrase this I should point out that the OGSA profile includes
a number of specifications among them ws-addressing, ws-basefaults,
ws-resourceproperties, ws-resourcelifetime and ws-basenotification. If
we are going to say we build on ogsa basic profile we should  take
advantage of it. Yesterday we talked about naming things, this is where
EPRs from WS-Addressing can help us (possible ws-naming). I think we
should discuss this further because I
Am not quite clear how to handle ws-basenotification.

Another thing we talked about was the use of namespaces. I suggest the
following format.
http://www.ggf.org/2005/05/infoD-1.0
http://www.ggf.org/2005/05/infoD-1.0.xsd for schema or
http://www.ggf.org/2005/05/infoD-1.0.wsdl  for WSDL etc....

Note: If we adopt ogsa basic profile, we could append /OGSA in the
middle.

Abdeslem
/////////

PS: It might a good idea to forward this to others if we are going to
discuss it.