[infod-wg] Updates of abstract, section 1 and section 2

Dieter Gawlick dieter.gawlick at oracle.com
Wed Dec 21 15:43:57 CST 2005

The attached version includes the update of the abstract and section 1
and a re-write of section 2.

Section 2 was originally written to gather ideas for section 3;
therefore it contained a lot of details. These details are not any
longer needed, so I removed them. When I did this it became apparent the
the section had to be re-written.

By doing so, I looked at all the issues and action item that were broad
up during the review.

There are also some minor changes of the author list, I added Stephen
and removed the e-mail and the telephone numbers.

These changes will be integrated with the changes from Cecile sometime
next week. Afterwards a new document will be published.

Dieter