[infod-wg] Actions and Issues revision

Cecile Madsen madsen at us.ibm.com
Thu Dec 8 17:28:52 CST 2005

Steve and everyone,

FYI: all operation names start with upper case (same as wsn).

So after the change proposed today, we will have GetMetadata
(not getMetadata).

Cecile

             Steve Fisher
             <S.M.Fisher at rl.ac
             .uk>                                                       To
             Sent by:                  infod-wg at ggf.org
             owner-infod-wg at gg                                          cc
             f.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [infod-wg] Actions and Issues
             12/08/2005 02:59          revision
             PM

Vijay disputed the closure of item 53. It was supposed to be discussed
on the 29th November. I see no record of that discussion so I am bring
it back!

Moved to INFOD-Pending-Actions.txt 31, 43, 48

Close 45, 51

Add ideas from Vijay - but don't close 46, 50

Many new actions were added (62 - 91). One of them would have been to see
why
operational issues was a closed action. As this new action would have
immediately got closed again I have extracted the answer:

   3    After much discussion about using WSDM to stop/start our services,
        we decide that we agree that starting/stopping our service is out
of
        scope.

        - Date: 1 Jul 2005
        - Owner: Dieter
        - Closed 1 Sep 2005

I noticed that one of the actions (84) was to "Change getMData to
getMetadata" I was actually thinking of getMetaData, however I do
prefer getMetadata. Does anybody have strong feelings.

Pending, Current and Closed action lists updated

Steve