[infod-wg] Actions and Issues revision

Steve Fisher S.M.Fisher at rl.ac.uk
Thu Dec 8 16:59:00 CST 2005

Vijay disputed the closure of item 53. It was supposed to be discussed
on the 29th November. I see no record of that discussion so I am bring
it back!

Moved to INFOD-Pending-Actions.txt 31, 43, 48

Close 45, 51

Add ideas from Vijay - but don't close 46, 50

Many new actions were added (62 - 91). One of them would have been to see why
operational issues was a closed action. As this new action would have
immediately got closed again I have extracted the answer:

   3    After much discussion about using WSDM to stop/start our services,
        we decide that we agree that starting/stopping our service is out of
        scope.

        - Date: 1 Jul 2005
        - Owner: Dieter
        - Closed 1 Sep 2005

I noticed that one of the actions (84) was to "Change getMData to
getMetadata" I was actually thinking of getMetaData, however I do
prefer getMetadata. Does anybody have strong feelings.

Pending, Current and Closed action lists updated

Steve