[GSM-WG] OGF GSM SRM v2.2 document

Alex Sim asim at lbl.gov
Wed Sep 12 13:07:45 CDT 2007

I see "accelerate" != "rush" as we've talked about the document process for
more than a year.
Yes, there have been many discussions, clarifications and updates on v2.2.
The current spec has not been changed since last April 2 when the major five
implementations have put efforts for more than a year now. If we change the
spec now, I don't think WLCG will meet the deadline. Besides, WLCG is not
the only one using the spec.
There is no perfect spec, and even in v2.2, there are some items that we
already plan on  v3.0.
Thanks
--Alex