[GSA-RG] Call Schedule for bi-weekly telecons

Alexander Papaspyrou alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Fri Oct 24 08:03:33 CDT 2008

All,

after leaving ample time for everyone to decide on a teleconference
date and time, I closed the doodle; our future schedule will be

   bi-weekly calls on Tuesdays at 11:00h CET

starting from

   November 4th, 2008

with the first call.

Please make sure that Philipp *and* I have the Skype contacts of
everyone available; we will setup a call then. Regarding the agenda
for the next call, I will send a separate mail on the day before.

Other tasks:
   Philipp & Alexander- finish HPC Job Delegation Profile draft

Regards,
Alexander