[GSA-RG] Update of the Group Charter

Alexander Papaspyrou alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Wed Oct 1 07:47:21 CDT 2008

All,

as discussed at OGF24, Philipp and I put together a draft version of
an updated group charter which narrows down the purpose and goals of
GSA-RG.

I attached this version to the message, and uploaded it to GridForge
(see http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/go/doc15374?nav=1). Philipp cleaned
up the wiki and collected currently interesting stuff on the top page
(see http://forge.gridforum.org/sf/wiki/do/viewPage/projects.gsa-rg/wiki/HomePage)
.

Next steps will be to come up with a telecon schedule (I left open the
doodle due to meager participation for some more time) and to come up
with a strawman for the delegation document (Philipp and I started to
work on this).

Regards,
Alexander