[GSA-RG] No session neq no meeting!

Ramin Yahyapour ramin.yahyapour at udo.edu
Mon Jun 2 23:16:55 CDT 2008

Hi Philipp,

as some of our regular group members are also active in CoreGRID,
there might be some overlap on Thursday with the CoreGRID Middleware workshop:
http://www.coregrid.net/mambo/images/stories/Events/3rd_coregrid_%20workshop_programme-1.pdf.

The workshop runs to 17:30 and is not on-site at the OGF venue but at UPC.
It would take some time to get back to Sants.
Thus, I am not sure whether Thursday after 17 is the best slot.
However, if nobody else has a conflict I suggest you stay with the time.

Ramin