[GSA-RG] No session neq no meeting!

Philipp Wieder philipp.wieder at udo.edu
Mon Jun 2 16:36:22 CDT 2008

Dear OGF 23 attendees,

although we have no proper GSA-RG session scheduled we should meet and
discuss the future of our work. Everybody I am talking to (including
myself) assures me that the GSA work is important and useful, so I think
spending some time at OGF should be worth it. I suggest to meet Thursday
at the last break (17:15) on near to the Barcelona A room and either
check for an empty room or we just go down into the lobby.

In case people need to go to the post break sessions, we can also
re-schedule.

Best regards, Philipp.