[GSA-RG] Proposal for a new structure of the GSA Requirements document

Alexander Papaspyrou alexander.papaspyrou at tu-dortmund.de
Sun Feb 24 16:43:10 CST 2008

Philipp, all,

2008/2/22, Philipp <philipp.wieder at udo.edu>:

> I think some of the more concrete things Ramin and Nicola mentioned
> should be "stored", since I guess they can be later used in the
> recommendations part.

okay, did that. I also updated some some of the currently available
standards sections and redid formatting. Feel free to flame.

Greetings,
Alexander

--
Dipl.-Inform. Alexander Papaspyrou
http://ds.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/~alexp

Robotics Research Institute                   phone : +49(231)755-5058
Information Technology Section                fax   : +49(231)755-3251
Dortmund University of Technology, Germany