[GSA-RG] Document Change: JSDLprofile

Oliver Wäldrich Oliver.Waeldrich at scai.fraunhofer.de
Thu Mar 22 06:20:24 CDT 2007

Hi Ariel,

I currently (re)work on the scheduling guarantees in our MSS implementation
and try incorporate your suggestions for the SDL. I came accross some
problems with the time constraints (I think they needs to be more atomic in
some parts). I tried to change the struture of the time constraints a little
(without changing the content) to make them more easy to use. What do you
think of it?

Oliver