[GSA-RG] Plans

Philipp Wieder ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Mon Apr 16 11:08:40 CDT 2007

Dear All,

I have to break the silence caused by all this project proposal writing,
but we should now continue with the detailed planning of the OGF 20
sessions.

We have two sessions scheduled:
- Wednesday, May 9, 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm, Exchange 1 room
- Wednesday, May 9, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm, Exchange 2/3 room

Until now, we have the following requests for presentations from GridWay
and ASKALON. With respect to the GSA work, we want to continue with the
interoperability business, discussing things like the JSDL profile and
attributes for scheduling. I suggest to have a quick telecon next week
to set up the agenda get consensus on actions to be taken. Please
indicate your availability at Wednesday, May 9, 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm,
Exchange 1 room.

Thanks and hear you soon, Philipp.