[GSA-RG] [Fwd: Re: [jsdl-wg] GSA scheduling extensions to JSDL]

Ariel Oleksiak ariel at man.poznan.pl
Thu Apr 5 05:02:19 CDT 2007

Thanks Philipp for forwarding this. As you can see JSDL people are
interested in our plans. Therefore we should first discussed internally how
we want to step forward, e.g. how to involve information about another
schedulers, what should be the scope of SDL and where it might be defined,
etc.
Best regards,
Ariel