[GSA-RG] Next telecon

ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Sun Oct 22 14:01:10 CDT 2006

Dear All,

please find attached the "minutes" from our ad-hoc meeting in Cracow. A lot of things still have to be discussed and I think it is especially necessary that we describe our scenario/requirements in greater detail. More on that tomorrow at the telecon.

Bon nuit, Philipp.

ps Actually I wanted to use the Wiki, but couldn't access it today.