[GSA-RG] Next telecon

ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Sun Oct 22 05:19:09 CDT 2006

Dear All,

we had a good meeting in Cracow (I will put up the first results today), so let us talk about next steps on Monday. The meet-o-matic indicated that Monday afternoon is the best date, therefore I suggest to talk at 15:00 CEST (13:00 UTC) for approx. half an hour.

Please use one of the following numbers to reach the telecon service:

+491805006682 for callers outside of Germany
01805006682 for callers from Germany
+99037694955 if you want to use SkypeOut (~8cent/min)

The passcode is 110737.

Best regards, Philipp.