[gsa-rg] Use-Case Document in Public Comment

Hiro Kishimoto hiro.kishimoto at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Sep 13 06:12:08 CDT 2005

Hi Ramin,

Congratulations on public comment period start for your usecase
document.

The tracker you pointed is internal tracker within GGF Editor Project.
It is not the tracker for public comments (PC). Please wait a while
until formal PC tracker will be setup. The PC tracker should be linked
from the following PC page.

http://www.gridforum.org/ggf_docs_public.htm
----
Hiro Kishimoto