[gsa-rg] Use-Case Document in Public Comment

Ramin Yahyapour Ramin.Yahyapour at udo.edu
Tue Sep 13 03:59:05 CDT 2005

Dear all,

I submitted last week our Use-case document to Greg Newby who is
our GGF editor.

He was so kind to upload the document to GridForge for public comment
You can find the document tracker here:
	https://forge.gridforum.org/tracker/?aid=1611

Please use the public comment period to take a read of the doc and
to provide some comments. As you may know, these comments are important
for the GGF process.
Therefore, also if you have no specific comments but find the document
somehow useful, helpful etc: please tell so via the GridForge interface!
Positive comments are also helpful comments...

Best regards,
Ramin