[gsa-rg] Confession and status: update

Philipp Wieder ph.wieder at fz-juelich.de
Tue Aug 9 04:23:24 CDT 2005

Dear All,

Rion wrote me that he will take care of the accounting service part,
thanks for that.

Please find the current version of the Requirements document at
https://forge.gridforum.org/projects/gsa-rg/document/GSA-RequirementsV1.2.doc/en/1.

Volunteers for the different section are still welcome.

Best regards, Philipp.